A New Direction

Monday, August 13, 2007

Same ol', same ol'

If you haven't been to the Brudaimonia lately, go have a look. Its been a hot summer and the posting has been off and on, but Jeff and I have put up a few decent posts lately. A lot of the time I read articles, op ed pieces and other commentary and think that an issue doesn't need to have another post written up about it. I've realised this is not so! So I'll get on that and just maybe there will be a few more posts on our quality rag.

I've finally gotten my Australia photos, developed, scanned, uploaded, tagged, titled and described on Flickr. They are pretty much in completely random order. I appreciate comments on them! So let me know what ya like and what ya don't like. There are also Europe pictures and some from around the states too, but those have been up for a while.

I settled in quite well over the last three months. Still feeling a strong urge to leave again, but not in the near future. So for now I go to my boring job, train for the marathon in October, try and find my ultimate skills that disappear over winter and working holidays, paint my dad's house when it isn't hot and humid (so, never) and flush my money down the drain on automobile expenses. One day I think I'll move out to live on my own and find a longer term job in Minneapolis and the next I'm thinking head to New Zealand come April '08 and the next day, who knows where, or what. NYC? So that's what I'm up to.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home