A New Direction

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Bi-lingual Countries Do Not Work!

As I said in my previous post, the republican debates ought to be awfully funny. Or perhaps just awful depending on how you look at politics. Rather than watch the entire charade I went for a run and lost a few fat cells rather than brain cells. I did watch the last 30-ish minutes and here is what I thought.

Everyone: Sucks!

Not quite, but listening to Giuliani made me sick to my stomach. Same with Tancredo and Hunter. McCain is kinda turning into the bumbling idiot that Bush always has been. Ron Paul! I want to see more of him. I don't know why. But for real, Tancredo scares the shit out of me.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At 07 June, 2007 08:50, Blogger 1234 said…

    DB was looking for ammunition against Giuliani the other night b/c a friend of ours is a fan. Email DB and provide some?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home