A New Direction

Saturday, December 02, 2006

Summer

December 1st officially marked the first day of summer. Sweet. I get two weeks off work to do whatever I want for the holidays, so there will be much sleeping in, beach trips and possibly a camping trip. That's two weeks of lost income though. Two weeks is more than enough for a week in NZ or a trip to the south Pacific. Damn! I will look for someplace to work halftime I think. A bar or cafe or whatever. Most likely just end up sleeping a lot though; and being incredibly lazy just as I have been today. Hard to work up any motivation when the weather is shit house. And the washing machine took 20 hours to wash my clothes. Fuck that piece of shit! Ahem. Pardon my outburst, I'm good now =)

Not much new to report. Life has been treating me well, but I still can't find an ultimate game (at least one that is more on the competitive/athletic side) or a league to pickup with. Bugger. I wanted to get down to Melbs this weekend for a hangover hat tournament, but it is a long trip for just two days and no planning. World club champs took place there last week.

England is 6/537 during the first innings in the Cricket. One of their batsmen was batting for over 9 hours. What the hell.

3 Comments:

  • At 03 December, 2006 20:39, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Summer? Ugh, talk about ice storms and snow here in Montreal. JP talking here.

    I managed to find your blog through Adam's. I realize that I have a lot of catch up to do on your happenings!

    Hope all is well and definitely do enjoy the sun. I totally forgot what a winter with snow is...!

     
  • At 03 December, 2006 23:34, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Arsenal 3, Tottenham 0.

    Maybe you should find a good cricket team to support. Bitch.

     
  • At 05 December, 2006 10:17, Blogger Adam said…

    Being lazy on the beach is definitely okay. You are missing a bit of snow here; I woke up yesterday and opened my shades and BAM there was snow on the ground. January 30 needs to get here sooner.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home