A New Direction

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Whoa!

OK, so I think most anyone who reads this is now in the know of where I am. If you aren't, I am back in Minneapolis! I left London and railed, flew, ferried and bussed around Europe for about 3 months, as has been posted below. The last few months have been kinda crazy. If you haven't heard about what happened feel free to call (I'd rather talk than type). If you don't know the landline to my ma's house shoot an email and we'll go from there. Oh yeah, I actually won't be home because I am on holiday for another week =) Yeah, that's the life! I am driving out west with my dad, leave in less than 5 hours. Yellowstone, Tetons, Lake Tahoe and San Fran are all on the itinerary. After that I will be home for a while for some sweet parties and a wedding and work and refocusing for Australia and the fair and some quality hang out time. I am well behind on movis, music, restaurants and new exhibits.

So let's hang out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home