A New Direction

Saturday, August 05, 2006

So I feel the need...

... to respond to comments from the last week or so. I am so happy that I receive them!!!1 Kerri, thanks! check your email.

Walker, call me tomorrow, 5th of august so i can catch you whilst still in the UK. I leave for Ireland tomorrow! Dingle specifically. By 930 each morning in florence it was about 96F degrees. temp rose by about 10-15 degrees by 14.00- hot yeah? and that is 2pm i mean. i hope work gets better for you!

Jonathan, you mean to tell me you lost faith in the first place? And eurostrash is coming your way!

i felt something was missing throuhout italy, it was deffinitely the expedient duo! dont worry, i drank enough red wine and limoncello for the three of us =) and at some unknown time in the future we will share a beautiful bottle of chianti from tuscany. ohlala

well i think that is it. it may not appear to be so, but internet is a rarity these days.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home