A New Direction

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Göteborg

Greetings from Gothenburg! Waiting to check into my hostel right now so I actually have time for a quick post. Just to say there wont be much posting because I never really have time for internet while travelling, so I am keeping a paper/physical log or "plog" in a notebok. When I make my glorious return to London I will post excerpts, so if you want to read everything, hang on til next year!

On a side note, I lost my London Hoodie on a train in Lund, Sweden and it also had my camera battery in its pocket. I almost wanted to cry when that happened. Not only because I have had that hoodie for years, but because it is cold up here!

Holiday is going great so far! Even though I am on my own haven't felt lonely one bit. Back in London by mid July. Also, my 4th of July plans include sitting on a boat in the Baltic sea and that's about it. I expect Mike and Ben to light some home made fireworks for me.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home