A New Direction

Friday, May 05, 2006

It's Summer!

Well maybe not quite summer altogether, but a brilliant start to spring. I can definitely tell because I was shat on by birds (note - plural) on my run through the park last night. They came in for a carpet bombing and I was Dresden. Poop somehow wound up on my head, front of my shirt, hand, back of my right knee and shorts. I knew what happened right as it hit me even though being pooped on by birds has never happened to me before. I kept running, wiping it off as I went.

It's 26ÂșC and supposed to stay that way for the weekend. Blue skies, no rain (yet) trees are green, flowers blooming in the park and loads of people out enjoying the weather. Today I fell asleep in the park on my lunch hour under the mild English sun; trying to get ready for the not-so-mild Spanish sun in a month.

A house party in Leyton with a bunch of Saffas', a trip to Oxford and Sunday Ultimate are on tap for the weekend.

1 Comments:

  • At 05 May, 2006 11:50, Blogger 1234 said…

    mmmmm.... bird poop...

    You don't realize how steaming and warm it is until it hits you, and then when the realization that you've been shat on finally sinks in, the poo turns freezing cold and slimes down your arm/shirt/face/wherever it hit.

    It's a lovely experience. I recommend it for all.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home