A New Direction

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Quick Update - Back in London

Got back from Italy last night. Can't believe how fast it went! I am staying at a sweet flat with a woman from Italy and a woman from Bulgaria. I get Rhitik's room whilst he is away in India on business. Ireland is fast approaching so I have to gear up for that now. Looking forward to a change of gastronomy, culture, language and scenery. A word of advice to you all: Never go to Italy from late May through late September. Just don't.

Thanks for all the happy bdays from everyone! You all made my day =)

Last night when I flew into London and now today as well I had to wear a jacket. As in a winter jacket. Just 2 weeks ago London had all time record breaking temperatures! This glbal warming business is getting out of hand....

Back to "cheers" =)

1 Comments:

  • At 03 August, 2006 23:28, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    when do you go to ireland? it has also been so warm here. all last week it has been on the verge of breaking 100 all week. it did one day and 98 or 99 the rest of the week. this is nuts. o and i have been out of work for 3 weeks now. it sucks. i cant work because they do not have anything that is inwith my restrictions on my rist so i am out job shopping. well that is all that is new around here. give me a gingle when you have some time. mike

     

Post a Comment

<< Home