A New Direction

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Back in London

As you can see from the posts below, 3 weeks of wandering through Scandinavia lead to 3 nights of partying in Riga with a group of scousers who just graduated Uni. It was pretty crazy, ie absinthe shots 7 hours before your 11am flight, not going to sleep until 8am the next day and getting to almost every bar in central Riga. And yes, I did manage to see the city. I'm back in London and rather than get a job I think I'll go off to somewhere else. I am lucky I can. Do I go to Italy or Crete? Right now I am leaning toward Italy. I can spend a lot more time there and it is a bit cheaper. Crete is beaches and the cradle of western civilisation. Help me out here! Then off to Ireland for a bit in August I think.

Ill post up my highlights of the last 6 countries and the probably dissappear for a while, maybe 6 weeks. So for now, it's goodbye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home