A New Direction

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Italia

There are still drunk Italians yelling about the world cup, at least in London. They have pretty much quited down over here.

Ive been in Italy for about 4 or 5 days now I think. -I am currently in a time warp, and have been since last year- So far I have been homeless, hiked the Cinque Terre in 38ÂșC+ temperatures, seen the leaning tower of Pisa and today went to the academia in Firenze and saw Michaelangelos David. Diet has consisted of pizza, pasta kebabs and gelato. It is well hot.

That is about it for now I guess. Lots of walking. Tomorrow I am going to Siena for the day to hang out.

Ciao

4 Comments:

  • At 25 July, 2006 12:14, Blogger 1234 said…

    The answer is September 3.

    You know you wish you had Carolyn and me to chase around...

     
  • At 26 July, 2006 19:30, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Gotta love the expedient duo....
    and if I remember correctly, Eric was the one that suggested ordering the chianti and then didnt have any!

     
  • At 27 July, 2006 09:34, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    that is how hot it was in the algarve in portugal the first time me and Ben were there

     
  • At 27 July, 2006 11:36, Blogger 1234 said…

    silly eric!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home