A New Direction

Friday, March 23, 2007

Admin

OK, I've updated some of the links to the right, either they don't go to blogs, or names and locations. I've also added a link to my flickr account. You do not need a subscription or need to sign up to view pictures the way you do for kodak or photo bucket, etc. The problem is I can't remember how to login to my account, so it'll be a while before I get new pictures up. Even if I could login, I don't have a digital camera. All my film is sitting between my feet in my camera bag right now. It's been a long way already, so it should make it back to the States safely enough. Also, there are upload limits so when I do start putting pictures up, they will come somewhat slowly.

And! I figured out what my shoes smell like. It's welding. My shoes smell like welding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home