A New Direction

Sunday, December 11, 2005

9 days

Im posting a description of my day last Friday. Wake up at 630, decide to sleep another hour. get to work aorund quarter after 8. Read the paper, drink hot chocolate, check mail/email, look at online accounts and ebay items. Put some pieces of paper in a series of binders. Work on my resumé. Surf the web for lunch hour - BBC/economist. Wander around and talk to people. Put some more paper in a different binder. Go to the bank and deposit money, talk to Foster on the phone for about 15 minutes. Swivel in my chair. Eat holiday foods. At 4:25 I start drinking beer and playing foosball. Eat dinner (I haven't left work yet). Have another beer and shrimps. Play ping-pong. Talk to my boss about Italy, and discover she is very interested in me coming back to HGA once I return from Europe. Drive home (sobered up of course) to swing by for a few minutes before going to Mike's to p-a-r-t-y d-o-w-n. At appoximately I don't know what time I believe I was yelling loudly (sorry household of 2641 15th ave s.) and passionately in a mostly drunken stupor whilst sprawled out on a love seat about the state of the nation and the upcoming energy crisis and liberal economics and how I was glad I gave my phone to Mike so I couldn't call certain girls. Then I fell asleep. Awesome times - to those who made them with me, I thank you.

I'm in a posting mood and as I finish this up, 8 days til London.

1 Comments:

  • At 13 December, 2005 05:32, Blogger Adam said…

    Too funny! What has come over you? A drunken stupor? Really! You will fit in perfectly in London. Last night my flatmates and I had a massive fiesta bowl (made loads of fajitas), drank beer (me) and wine (them) and talked religion, fate, and other interesting topics. Excited to have you over here!!! What is it now, a week?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home