A New Direction

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

London countdown

I have about 11 days til I leave. I haven't started packing. I have made feeble attempts at flats, with interesting offers, to say the least. I have scoped out some jobs I would like to have but have not prepared/upated my resumé or CV yet. I haven't moved out of my room. I haven't sold my car. I haven't disposed of the rest of my motorcycle sitting in the back of said car. I haven't gotten my camera in working order. My preparations are a trainwreck waiting to happen. I'll let ya know how it goes...

I have a lot of things to do. I'm not even sure as to what some of these things are. Please help.

2 Comments:

  • At 08 December, 2005 05:33, Blogger Adam said…

    I know how I can help...I will have a pint of your choice waiting for you in the pub of your choice. You have my mobile, ring me when you are ready!!!

    I did not start packing until two days before, sold my car after I left, and moved out 20 minutes before I had to leave for the airport. My CV was created in London, job searching and flat searching completed in London, and I enjoyed my last days in America to the fullest.

    Eric, I have some great news for you (really it is about me and does not involve you, but I know you will appreciate it).

     
  • At 12 December, 2005 21:45, Blogger Eric said…

    cullen, boxes may help, but i'm not really moving out, just down to the basement, my stuff that is.

    kerri, thanks! the plan as of right now is to stay til late august. spend the summer in ireland maybe? *subject to change without notice

    adam, thanks! ill take you up on that.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home