A New Direction

Monday, January 19, 2009

Pic O' the Day

So far I'm doing rather terrible with my resolution to take photographs regularly. It may be due to the lack of space to bring my camera with me (all I have is a backpack, it gets quickly filled with clothes) and also because if I don't have room for my camera, I definitely don't have room for my tripod. Sadly enough there was a building down the street from me I wanted to photograph and there were two times that were perfect to go capture it (lighting, clouds, time of day, etc) but just couldn't get over there.

The Obama inauguration is this week. Sweet as! It will be warm that day too. A good thing as there are a couple of celebrations to attend. So many people have waited so long for this day. Bush will finally be gone. This is the biggest change to happen in my political life and I gladly await Tuesday.

Lakeside campsite on the Superior Hiking Trail. Bear Lake, near Tettegouche State Park.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home