A New Direction

Thursday, January 17, 2008

To Become A Bloomingtonian

For all my ranting and raving about the suburban living arrangement, I will soon be living in one as well. I hope to be ending the suburb - suburb commute soon enough though. While my reverse commute isn't terrible, if I could find a job downtown I may well take that. I am a 5 minute ride from the light rail, so about 40-50 minutes to the city (sans driving or parking!) which, even though it is longer, is my preferred option.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • At 19 January, 2008 18:47, Blogger 1234 said…

    ahahahaha...

    i'd leave a sarcastic comment but there's nothing left to say. enjoy suburbia! don't let the miniature poodles get you.

     
  • At 20 January, 2008 23:53, Blogger Eric said…

    it's all part of the great american disconnect. laugh as much as you want!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home