A New Direction

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

A summary of my night

I left work and rode home on my bicycle after having free Big Bowl for lunch and a few beers on the company dollar. No one was home when I arrived so I proceeded to watch some TV and lounge for a while. Mom came home after a while, usual greetings and I then proceeded to fall asleep on the floor. Ya know, the floor is oddly comfortable. If you stretch out into the right position you don't get too sore and sorta stretch out the muscles you use after biking home form work. I awoke in an unlikely position: face down, chest/stomach on floor and legs propped up on the nintendo chair as though I had tripped over it and never got back up. Wondering how long I had been out, I checked my phone. About 2 hours. Sat around for a while wondering what to do, completely stuffed from earlier in the day (so late dinner was not an option) and decided to go to Walgreens to get some pictures for my ID/application (I know, I still haven't sent it in). Apparently Walgreen closes early and was rejected from having my 2x2 inch pictures taken. Guy was totally not helpful at all. Maybe I just wasn't asking my questions right, but it took about 5 or 6 to learn when I could actually have them taken. Returning home I thought I might be able to get to bed early, which I desparately need. But no, I staye dup way too late doing I don't know what. A few phone calls, reading the entire internet and staying up for the sake of staying up. I have a ton of stuff I need to do so you'd think I'd get on that but even though I am out of school I still like to procrastinate. Not such a good thing. I finally made it to bed and came to the conclusion that it is far more comfortable than the floor. I'd like to say that is not very typical, so I will. This only happens once or twice a week, tops.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home