A New Direction

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

First

OK. So I am starting this deal for however many number of reasons: I need somewhere to store the small amount of writing I have compiled; I can share all of the random thoughts that go through my head at work, home or on my bike (even though nobody will care or read); when I move to London my fam and friends will be able to read about what I am doing. I will admit I probably won't call enough to my moms satisfaction or anyone elses for that matter. And no, this doesn't replace actual conversations, even via email. I can pretend though.

And this blog will provide me with another project for the next three months while I await my flight overseas. A round of applause to wasting even more time on the internet. 'Nuff a that.'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home